Enjoy all-day style and comfort in the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 sportstyle shoe from ASICS. Contemporary in design, this women's lifestyle shoe is the latest version of the popular GEL-QUANTUM 180™ series and promises to up your game when it comes to progressive sports-inspired fashion. Styled with a bold patterned upper, the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 model will accent your casual wardrobe, adapting with ease to range of social situations. Its asymmetric branding to the heel counter cues to its strategically placed cushioning, which not only puts a spring in your step for extra energy but also provides excellent shock absorption for better joint protection over time. Not content with just looking good, the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 shoe also offers a customized fit with its external heel counter imparting a firm hold around the ankle for all the support you need. Stylish, versatile and most importantly comfortable, the men's GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 sportstyle shoe from ASICS fuses fashion and function for the perfect all-rounder.
Normal size arches
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte® Midsole Material A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Ortholite® Lasting This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Ortholite® Sockliner Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- AHAR® Outsole Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.