Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this high rise leg elongating High Note is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, this pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. It's also designed in an eco-friendly high stretch fabric featuring REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plasic bottles (but amazingly, is still as soft and comfortable as ever). Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing. High Note boasts a universally flattering high rise fit with a perfectly contoured waistband that prevents gapping. Crafted in fabrics that allow maximum flex, High Note will conform and mold to your unique shape. This pair is finished with a black wash, frayed skinny leg and recycled hardware and trims.
- Skinny jeans with a black wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process
- This style is classified as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®
- High stretch eco-friendly denim that features REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles
- 9.75" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 9.75" leg opening, 27" inseam
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 27" inseam