What you thought couldn't get any better just did - introducing the new and improved Avery, now more flattering than ever. How? It features a new proprietarily engineered contoured waistband that contours right where you need it (and not where you don't). The result is an ultra-flattering fit that never gaps or creates muffin top. We even gave it a slightly higher rise to flatter a curvier backside and create a subtle butt-lifting effect. Plus, there's added ease in the hip and thigh to perfectly hug your curves. This pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
- Curvy fit straight leg jeans with a medium indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process. This style is classified as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®
- Power stretch denim with highest stretch and recovery
- 10.25" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 13" leg opening, 29/31/33" inseams
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 31" inseam